The policy of the school is that all children wear school uniform.
Sweatshirts, book bags and water bottles are available from Teenywear, 325 High Road, Harrow Weald, HA3 5EQ. Tel: 020 8863 3892.
Casual clothes and footwear are not acceptable.
• White blouse or polo shirt
• Red school sweatshirt/ cardigan with or without school logo
• Black or grey skirt, pinafore dress or trousers In the Summer term girls may wear a red checked dress
• White shirt or polo shirt
• Red school sweatshirt / cardigan with or without school logo
• Black or grey trousers
• In the Summer term boys may wear black or grey shorts Footwear All children are expected to wear sensible black school shoes, not trainers
• Black shorts, a house colour T shirt – red, green, blue or yellow (for indoor and Summer use)
• Black tracksuit and sweatshirt (for outdoor activities in Winter) Children may wear trainers in Upper School for outdoor use. Swimming (Year 4 only)
• For swimming lessons your child will need a swimming costume/ trunk, a swimming cap and a towel.
The wearing of jewellery is not permitted in school. Earrings should be plain metal studs no bigger than 3mm and are not permitted on the days your child has PE. Earrings are not allowed on any day in Foundation Stage (Nursery and Reception).
If girls wish to wear a head covering in school, this should be a plain black or white headscarf.
Please remember to label all clothing with our child’s name clearly.