Key Stage 2 and Key Stage 1 Teachers required for September 2019
TLR 2 available to lead a core subject for applicant with suitable experience
We are seeking to appoint a full time permanent a Key Stage Two teacher and a key Stage One teacher to join our friendly and dedicated team. Cedars Manor School is a modern, newly built school with wonderful pupils and a hardworking and committed staff. We are looking for an individual who can inspire our youngest pupils and make a contribution to the continuous growth of the school.
Our school is located in the heart of Harrow Weald and is easily accessible by public transport.
Start date: 1st September 2019
Contract: full time permanent
Salary: MPS/ UPS
Post suitable for NQTs
- Proven strong classroom experience
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Vision and commitment to promote high standards of teaching and learning
- A positive approach to working in a team and be able to work collaboratively
- Confidence in the use and application of ICT across the curriculum
- Innovative, interesting approaches to learning and teaching
At Cedars Manor School we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our pupils. We expect all our staff to share this commitment. You will be expected to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance.
If you would like to apply for this post, please download an application pack from the school website www.cedarsmanorschool.co.uk and return your completed form to email@example.com
Closing Date: Noon Monday 10th June 2019
Interviews will take place on or after Wednesday 12th June 2019.